Monday, March 28, 2016


Easy Gluten Free Eating


On this page, I will show you just how easy it is to eat Gluten Free without breaking the bank or eating like a PIG!!

 

First of all, I would like you to know that I have been eating Gluten free for 3 years now and really have no problems finding recipes or finding great options to my substitute some of my favorite dishes!  I love cheeseburgers, Mexican food, and any and all baked goods!!  Oh and the occasional chicken fried venison is yummy to my tummy!!

When I first started this diet, I was very intimidated and looked to every label for help!  I contacted friends, searched the internet, and even asked strangers for advice!  Now, I’m a pro and answer questions daily about my diet and why I need to steer clear of the powerful protein found in wheat, rye, and barley.  Here are a few links to website that helped me in the beginning…these helpful websites show you great recipes, give advice to those that are newly diagnosed, explain what exactly gluten is, and give several lists to keep that gluten out of your gut!!

Check these out!!






Now, I know that gluten free foods tend to have a higher price tag than regular gluten “full” foods, however, there is a trick to avoid the outrageous price tags!

Ok, you ready…here it is….

Buy foods that are already gluten free!  Yep, it’s that simple!  Trust me, I’m cheap, I do not like spending more money than I have to!!  Let me explain! 

  • Buy Doritos rather than Gluten Free chips
  • Buy regular syrup rather than Gluten Free syrup
  • Eat Cheetos
  • Eat ground turkey or beef
  • Eat nachos

You get the picture!  You can still have a life while eating a Gluten Free diet!  I do miss baked goods, however, Gluten Free flour can be your best friend! 

There are so many benefits to going Gluten Free!  Keep posted to my blog and I will give you tips and techniques to make it easier and more enjoyable!  I will also tell you some of my symptoms…who knows, you may benefit from this diet without ever knowing it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment